You can type here any text you want

New Sway bar ends

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pjnutt

I tried installing these and could not even get them in on the drivers side. The old bolt from the drivers side was tweaked, and when I went to put the new one on, I couldn't even get it thru the holes. Any advice? Is my sway bar bent? Are the bolts too long? Pretty sure I got the correct parts.

Thanks for the input!

No one...........

Has any input? When you guys changed your sway bar ends, did anyone have problems with the bolts lining up? I'm thinking my bar maybe bent, but I don't want to buy another one and not have that be it.

Anyone?????????

Thanks guys......

I've R&R the sway bar many times. Did you get new bolts, wahers, spacers and bushings? If so everthing should fit assuming the front end is in the air. You can try losening or removing the bolts that hold the middle of the bar to the frame if you can't get everything aligned.

I'm going to get another sway bar tomorrow. Will take the old one with me and make sure there's a difference. Yes, everything is new.

Thanks for the reply.

Nope, but I will keep that in mind today when I try again with a new bar. I started with the drivers side, NOTHING matched up. Couldn't even get the bolt thru the hole. All new stuff here, bent bar I believe.......

If anyone cares, it was not a bent bar. It appears as though the bolts they supply with the replacement ends are too long. I bolted everything up and then zipped off the tops of the bolts with a cutter. Everything is tight and the car is finally ready to be driven. I can't wait. Thanks for the input all.

Back