You can type here any text you want

New system!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

loopie234

As I was shopping online for a new car audio system I ran across a new product that looks pretty amazing, but before I go all out to buy this one I wanted to get some opinions and advice.... take a look at it and tell me what you think! I found it at www.carplayer.com

its nice.. but not hard to make yourself if you're relatively computer savy.

You can do all that with a high quality laptop outfitted with a DVD/CD player.. as for the interface, you can get a wireless keyboard and mouse, even setup wireless internet service, gps, etc..

also, the touch screen devices available can be customized to work with windows applications.

its all possible and for not a whole ton of money.

Additionally, as for the screen interface, you can design it like a web site page or likely even with Macromedia Fllash for a animated menu.

There are more than a few DIY pages on this. A few people actually interfaced the Sony Unilink protocol to control the computer. So, basically, the CD head unit controls the computer. Pretty cool.

Back