You can type here any text you want

New times

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Slip reads 1.649-4.650-7.190 at 97.422mph. Still at 23psi. Left the line at 3psi with footbrakes and e-brakes. Damn I love this money pit. :) Put a woopin on a new supercharged GTO on this run. Pretty good ole boys till they got popped and then they did'nt want to talk no more :eek: Like someone once said ( THE BADDEST MOTORS IN THE LAND).

l

Thats great. Did you ever find your false knock or is your knock sensor still unplugged? Congrats.

Jason

No sensor = No knock. :) I think the knock is coming from valve train, but till I get ready to install these roller rockers that have been setting in the basement for 6 months let her ride.

Jicaju said:
Slip reads 1.649-4.650-7.190 at 97.422mph. Still at 23psi. Left the line at 3psi with footbrakes and e-brakes. Damn I love this money pit. :) Put a woopin on a new supercharged GTO on this run. Pretty good ole boys till they got popped and then they did'nt want to talk no more :eek: Like someone once said ( THE BADDEST MOTORS IN THE LAND).

l

Way to go.. :D Not bad for a drive to the track car :wink:

Back