You can type here any text you want

NEW timing cover, oil filter hsg and pump kit.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNSteve

Just another pretty face....
Brand new!
STD oiling (Not Hi vol.) front cover for buick v6 has dual bolt pattern for either 20 or 14 bolt pans. Machined for external front seal. (seal not included.)
Flash has been cleaned up and main oil passage has been enlarged to .500 inches
Filter hsg is brand new in the wrapper mirror finnish.
Oil pump kit comes with gear, shaft w/gear, assorted springs, gasket, and spring thrust bolt.
$165.oo + shipping, tracking, and insurance.

(can deliver to Reynolds Ga /Silver dollar raceway Nov 2-3 w/ 50% deposit)

Timing Cover Set

I bought a complete front timing cover set from Steve a while back and they were very nice items.:)

front cover

Hello 87 GTA- Turbo:My question would be; do you have more than one; or just the one you have listed.Is there any extra work that needs to be done before installing? What wouls the shipping be to zip 76705?
Thanks Jerry Berger

This is the last one I have, I usually do a "production run". although I do have more filter hsgs, gear set and a good used cover.
The only extra work is setting up the oil pump. Which consists of putting the gears into the cavity and seeing which gasket gives the proper clearance, a felpro timing cover set usually has the thicker gasket, the kit I send has a thin and med. gasket.
When that is set to your satisfaction you then remove the cover and pack the cavity with vasoline to insure you can prime the pump.
I have sold these as complete ready to install packages for $200.but most folks can handle the above w some reference guides from these website of FSM.
But this kit was for a DIY'er type.
$22 should cover Priority Shipping, tracking, and ins. $18 parcel post

Also:
Tom(Spooln) thanks for the plug! a satisfied customer is a great endorsement. ;)

Back