New to the board

stangdrvr

Just wanted to point out that I am new on here, cuz after meeting a couple GN guys on here tonight, it reminds me that the knowledge on turbocars you guys have could be very helpful. I do have a ford, and it is a mustang, but the car is turbocharged(built the kit)....so hopefully I will be welcome on this board.
Normally I post to turbomustangs.com and cponygo.com.
Grand Nationals and T-Types are badazz in my opinion too, if that counts! :)

Welcome! I post some at turbomustangs.com too but I'm mostly a lurker. I'd like to turbo my 69 and I really like the new HP performance kit. Turbo EFI in my 69 would be bad. :)

Welcome dude. Custom setup's are always fun and interesting. Just keep the friendly demeanor, and you'll do just fine here :)

O don't worry, I don't bash or flame people on any board, and any car/truck that has a turbo is cool imo

Welcome aboard 'stang. I think most of the people here are just plain car nutz and appreciate most any car with something special to bring to the forum. Seems one of the cars I would die for is an '86 Mustang SVO. I know they are only a 4 cylinder, but hey, GN's are only a 6 cylinder to most Vette and GT owners. Hope you can find some good info here. Mark :D

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Welcome aboard 'stang. I think most of the people here are just plain car nutz and appreciate most any car with something special to bring to the forum. Seems one of the cars I would die for is an '86 Mustang SVO. I know they are only a 4 cylinder, but hey, GN's are only a 6 cylinder to most Vette and GT owners. Hope you can find some good info here. Mark :D

So far from what I have seen on this site, you guys have some serious know-how on turbo cars.... :)

Most guys have a lot of knowledge on this site. If you see any posts from JCotton pay attention to these as well. Do a search on his name and check out some of his recent posts and his times run. You can also check out his website, he has forums as well. cottonsperformance.com. If I am not mistaken he has even done some work on a turbo mustang. Either way, welcome.