You can type here any text you want

New to Turbo Buicks, help with goals...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
TurboDetroit, as a fellow turbo Detroit guy I highly recommend Bruce. Great guy and knows these cars like the back of his hand and can tell you what works with what. He does try to give you the best value for your dollar. I will tell you though, he is very busy, but does slow down in the winter. I suggest giving him a call. Oh, and he does have 109 blocks, stock cranks and such if you need parts to start with. I had to recently replace a stock rocker shaft. When to his shop and had plenty and only charged me $20, which I didn't have on me at the time so I was going to use my credit card and he said for $20 just pay me when you have a chance. Nice guy.

keep the 3.23 gear .call BRUCE at 586-222-7362...dont ever deal with White Racing...only deal with Bruce at Aggresive.by dealing with Bruce u will get what u want the first time.A few of white racings fuk-ups r down at aggresive being fixed right now .you can go to the shop n see them for yourself.white racing wants to sell everybody a fast system-gn1 aluminum heads -built turbo 400 trans-hyd.roller cam-e85...& still there customers cars r slow n break down all the time .& nothing is ever their fault.Oh then they tell u to go screw yourself.WHITE RACING is BAD. AGGRESIVE PERFORMANCE is GOOD. FULL THROTTLE is GOOD.this site will teach u a lot n save u grief . i would not b able to keep n enjoy my car without the help of members of this site....Bison /Nick /Mike etc...

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the input on aggressive.... ha, I've settled down my goals a bit as well, after the cruise... i just want to get this thing rolling. Figure ill build stout, but i would like mid 11 sec. capability... i don't need all that speed i originally wanted...

Back