You can type here any text you want

New track times

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
Best time is as follows 1.627, 4.670, 7.229 , 97.113mph. Not computer literate so I can't print them up and down like time slip. This was at 23psi coming off the line at 3psi. I still can't hold this bastard still on the line. But this will change after the trans-brake arrives. Then the 9inch ford! ;) And Razor the stretch intercooler made big difference and you were right I had to turn her down exactly 4 psi. Knowledge is priceless!

U the man.. glad to see your efforts coming together.

At 6.99=10.99.. so your not too far away.

Thanks Razor, it has been a battle. Next time I go to the track I'll start turning the screws on some boost and see what these cometics & ARP head studs can take. :eek: Tranny is flairing in shifts I think thats hurting me some to. Good news is that there is Stage 2 in the garage waiting. Bad news not till the trans-brake arrives. Don't you just love these money-pits. :rolleyes:

Jicaju said:
Thanks Razor, it has been a battle. Next time I go to the track I'll start turning the screws on some boost and see what these cometics & ARP head studs can take. :eek: Tranny is flairing in shifts I think thats hurting me some to. Good news is that there is Stage 2 in the garage waiting. Bad news not till the trans-brake arrives. Don't you just love these money-pits. :rolleyes:

MONEY PITS ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just glad I have others to drive. :rolleyes:

can only race one!!!!!!!!!!

but the one I race just won't stay running!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time and Money you only live ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

your not here for a long time so enjoy it while your here !!! :p I just got another GN/TTA yesterday

Attachments

• GNTTA.JPG
    GNTTA.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 110
Watch the stretch IC, you'll drag it over a tick if your not careful! I have one sitting on the shelf that used to be on the car and am on the fence about to put it back on or not, it drug on everything if not REALLY careful.

This one hangs no lower than the original and thats with a scoop. Thanks Rob Crisafulli :)

Back