New TSM legal times

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
Ran the car at Norwalk for the Buick race on Sunday. Temps in the mid 80s and 80% humidity. 3 bolt 7168 turbo and a stock location intercooler.

Attachments

• 20170723_145332.jpg
    20170723_145332.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 383
  • 20170723_150215.jpg
    20170723_150215.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 363
  • 20170430_193217.jpg
    20170430_193217.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 330
Ran the car at Norwalk for the Buick race on Sunday. Temps in the mid 80s and 80% humidity. 3 bolt 7168 turbo and a stock location intercooler.

I was at the race and every time I stopped by the trailer you must have been in line at the ice cream store,lol. The air was sure bad on Sunday. I don't know what the DA was but not good is probably close enough. What or who's intercooler is that ?

I was at the race and every time I stopped by the trailer you must have been in line at the ice cream store,lol. The air was sure bad on Sunday. I don't know what the DA was but not good is probably close enough. What or who's intercooler is that ?
I was usually at the car. I was over with my buddy with the coupe deville though. The DA was 3800. It is a Red Armstrong intercooler. Havent been made in years, and only a handful were produced. It works very well.

I was usually at the car. I was over with my buddy with the coupe deville though. The DA was 3800. It is a Red Armstrong intercooler. Havent been made in years, and only a handful were produced. It works very well.
Is the Red Armstrong the one your talking about in the "intercooler" thread?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I had this one for sale around that time. It is expensive to make with the good core. I am going to get with my fab guy and try to duplicate it as long as Red is OK with it. I want to tweak the current design to work better in my car, not performance wise, just mounting.

Can't get much more consistent than those times. Boy does that thing haul butt! Dew Point/Humidity sucked in NE OH last weekend. Nice pic with the wheels coming up!!!

I had this one for sale around that time. It is expensive to make with the good core. I am going to get with my fab guy and try to duplicate it as long as Red is OK with it. I want to tweak the current design to work better in my car, not performance wise, just mounting.
That's a cool project, I'm sure we will all enjoy the results!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow I am better than I thought! I said to my wife that the DA is around 3700 Ft. We walked around for a while, but I kept buying stuff so I went and found a seat in the stands,lol. Love that car and the intercooler makes it look stock again. Hope to see you in BG

Yep, t top. I was told that they twist up. I ran in the 8s with no cage and didnt twist anything. My cage is pretty extensive to strengthen the car, amd the left 1/4 is getting the typical buckles.