You can type here any text you want

New turbo and TC, what to change in chip??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xXch0dyXx

Just got a TE60 and 3200 l/u stall, just wanted to see what (if anything) i would need to change in the chip for max performance.

Mods are in sig, i have the alky TT chip at the moment

TIA

You won't need to change anything for the converter, but for the turbo you're going to have to increase WOT fuel. You'll want to start by increasing the WOT fuel adjustment to maximum and work from there. It's possible that still may not be enough fuel depending on how much boost you run and alky you spray.

Regards,
Eric

well im only at about 21psi with the alky. I have the alky turned down to under half right now because it doesnt even act like its thinking about knocking, not even a blip:biggrin: I just want to make sure i have enough fuel to turn up the boost. I know the injectors are not maxed out, but ill go ahead and adjust the fuel like you said and scan/go from there.

If my o2's are mid 700's with not a blip of knock at 21psi, should i still turn up the fuel (and turn down the alky, or leave it the same??)

I plan on getting to about 24psi, i dont know what my head gaskets have planned tho....

Back