New Website On E85 Performance

Under Pressure

My Friend Just Got It Up And Running (the Website)a Month Ago Check It Out All About E85 Performance...;)
E85Performance.net

Cool, it will take some time to get that site really slamming with threads and posts but at least there is one central place now.

And someone was using a racepump I posted earlier that looked bad ass,
Race Pumps

Nice pumps, but they're billet "piston" pumps. Highly doubt they'd work with EFI. Carbs, yes. EFI, probably not.
actually, they do work on efi setups- i read somewhere about a 1000+hp blown drag racer using that pump with an after market ecu.
the only real problem i can see with using a pump like that for efi is priming the system if you run it out of fuel or crack open a line for a filter change or something. but i guess pulling the ecm fuse and cranking it a bit would get it all primed up.

actually, they do work on efi setups- i read somewhere about a 1000+hp blown drag racer using that pump with an after market ecu.
the only real problem i can see with using a pump like that for efi is priming the system if you run it out of fuel or crack open a line for a filter change or something. but i guess pulling the ecm fuse and cranking it a bit would get it all primed up.

Interesting. Educate me, how can a sliding piston pump produce the 40+ psi of pressure needed for an efi system?

Interesting. Educate me, how can a sliding piston pump produce the 40+ psi of pressure needed for an efi system?

I was skeptical too. I explored the site a little more shows up to 75 psi can feed a BB EFI chevy.
Their regulator "NEEDS" to go along with it and it doenst look like it fits for us.
Not that Im disappointed...our pumps work quite well.

What about using this pump for alky injection? Julio said that his pump is not E85 compatible nor is his reservoir tank.