New York Wins 6-3 !

i think that is b.s. with all the booing. i got to tell you i hate the rangers so bad ,so obviously im very happy with the islanders win. go islanders and who ever plays the rangers.:D

Originally posted by turbot2112
i think that is b.s. with all the booing. i got to tell you i hate the rangers so bad ,so obviously im very happy with the islanders win. go islanders and who ever plays the rangers.:D

>>> I agree with you 100%. I see we both have the same favorite teams......NY Islanders and who ever is playing the Rangers. Maybe I wouldn't hate the Rangers so much if it wasn;t for JD and Sam Rosen the two biggest Homers on the face of the planet. They think Messier is the messiah and walks on water. I wonder if Sam and JD paint Mess's house on the weekends too.

actually, im not a islanders fan , i just cant stand the rangers cause there killing the sport with all the damn money they spend on there players and most there fans have no class. i gotta say that it sucks that bures career could be just about over but right now it couldnt happen to a better team. im also glad [ even though they suck] my team, the panthers beat them two weeks ago and stole two points from them. well luongo did anyway. i will be pulling for the islanders.:D