NEW You Tube Film On 1985 Buick Grand National!!

SHEPP2

Type either Buick Grand National or 1985 Buick Grand National it has NEW by the clip....

There's a new film or clip on You Tube were to teams work on two 1985 Buick Grand National. If you have time please check it out. A little disappointing in the end but the history on the car's are great. Just wanted to past the information. I wanted to hear you all thoughts on it. Thanks.....

i know what it is without even watching the video.. that one show that was on for a while where they give the two teams identical cars, let them upgrade them, and let them race to see which one is faster, with the winning team getting both cars..

i recall that the scuttlebutt around here when it first aired was that they did everything wrong..

I watched it last night. With all the effort they put into the cars, I expected them to pull off a 12 second run or better. The car that ran was actually slower then stock. But the history bits they put in were cool

I watched it last night. With all the effort they put into the cars, I expected them to pull off a 12 second run or better. The car that ran was actually slower then stock. But the history bits they put in were cool
X2

They had so many complaints about that show it didn't last long at all. What was funny is they really thought they were on to something... Not even close.

Don't flame me, but I actually bought the DVD. When you really look at the show, there were so many issues: no chips replaced, half azz downpipes, no tuning, no real fuel upgrades and a couple of IDIOT's as so call experts. The cars (atleast one ran mid to low 14's (in the desert at high altitude). The two AZZ Clown Twins could have got Turbo Lou or Ken Duttweiler to give them advise... Turbo charging Honda's and Buicks are totally different things.. They actually did go faster than stock: remember stock HA will run mid 15's (mid 16's in California). Even with Turbonetic turbo upgrades they should have ran more than 16 lbs....

Yeah but the sad fact was had they left the one alone that was somewhat modified I think it would have ran faster as is then have these two tards working on it. It was so embarrassing when that aired.

Yeah but the sad fact was had they left the one alone that was somewhat modified I think it would have ran faster as is then have these two tards working on it. It was so embarrassing when that aired.

All the People in California they could have got advice from and they didn't bother. I loved the history part of show. But you are right, Ms Jaime. I am very sure you and the Mad Scientist (Karl:)) could have consulted...for a NICE fee! And the cars would have ran faster... than the Tard Brothers could have ever dreamed:p