You can type here any text you want

Newb Saying Hey

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbofreak

Hey Guys I'm John, I'm currently building a 3.8L Turbo engine and a good friend of mine suggested I check out this site for turbo tech. This is one hell of a great site you guys got here. Please dont mind if I ask a bunch of turbo V6 questions, but this is my first turbo V6 project :biggrin:

What part of Ontario are you located in?

I am from Ottawa but currently reside in San Jose, CA. My turbo-T Limited is still up there and I miss her so.......

There are several of Turbo Regal guys up there too. When the warmer weather comes back they often hit the cruises and dragstrip.....

There are several of Turbo Regal guys up there too. When the warmer weather comes back they often hit the cruises and dragstrip.....

Ehhhhhh ???? Cruise and drag................I'm in for sure!! :biggrin:

Welcome,

As others mentioned you will find lots of info on this board. Congrats on your new acquisition.
Like Real-T said, where are you in Ontario, I am also from the Ottawa area & there are quite a few BGuick enthusiasts in this area.

Thanks for the kind replys guys, I appreciate it. For those that are asking, I live in Chatham Ontario, but I'm up for a cool drive to meet some of you. Let me know when the meets are, and I'll probably show up :biggrin:

It is about a year away now but next August is Woodward Dream Cruise. That is a good place to meet other TR people :-)

Back