You can type here any text you want

NewB with a Hot Air Hybrid. Please Help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

niceguynick50

I just bought a 63 oldsmobile f85 convertible with an 85 gn engine. The previous owner severely altered the location of the turbo, added an IC, 37lb injectors, afpr. After doing MANY SEARches I have found most people say that you can add an IC or swith to any other turbo other than a ta33 with these cars. Why? This is hard for my to understand when we are turbocharging naturally aspirated vehicles all of the time with no problems. I originally wanted to swap on a holset hx35 and a big front mount, but it sounds like I am better off driving this car off a cliff or swapping in an LS1. Please help!

Yes I bought it from ED. I must be retarded due to the fact that I can't figure out how to reduce the pixel size of my pics enough to get them to load on here. Maybe I can e-mail my pics to some nice soul and they can load them for me. It would be good karma like helping an old lady cros the road only instead it would be a 225lb meatball. Any takers?...

charlief1. Thanks again. I downloaded that program awhile back and screwed around with it for about 30 minutes and shrunk my pics as much as possible and still couldn't get them to download. I guess I'm not that photogenic er...? Anyway can you tell me where to go in the program to ruduce the file size quickly and easily? Thanks!

Open the program, open a file. Look at the toolbar at the top. Click on tools. I will have several choices. Hover on transform tools. A menue will come up and you can crop and scale. pick scale. It will come up as pixels with an arrow next to it. click on the arrow and you can change to percent. That's the easiest way. Do about 60-70% on both and click enter to see what it looks like. Click on scale, then crop it again. Click on save as. The only diff is when you do save as it will ask if you want to replace the current pic and then it will tell you it has to be exported and then it will save it. There's lots more functions you can use as well but you have to play with it to get the most out of it.

Back