You can type here any text you want

Newbie Hello

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

datant69

Thinking of owning a GN or clean TT makes my wallet open up. I've got some cash and under 10 so anyone have something clean and near texas show me what you got please?

Thinking of owning a GN or clean TT makes my wallet open up. I've got some cash and under 10 so anyone have something clean and near texas show me what you got please?

"clean" and under 10 might be difficult, but not impossible although I doubt you'll find a clean GN under 10 unless it's a hot-air car (NOT knocking H/A cars!) unfortunately, there are more and more Buick owners getting desperate to sell as a result of the economy. keep shopping and you might hit the jackpot. checkout Lone Star Performance Buick Club Online and look for a link to the Lone Star Performance Buick Club's email list (I don't remember where it is)

thanks

yeah i'm looking, like a kid in a candy store or old man in a topless club. I can see myself with my O2 tank tipping a hot 18yr old my whole disability check. Not really that desperate but i have always loved these cars. back when tyson buick was in fort worth ( late 80's early 90's ) i would go into the showroom and drool on the GNX. There is a shop around here and the guy has roughly 6 GN's there or t types. Name starts with a D, anyone heard anything good about them or suggest a shop? Also common issues and things to look out for? I'm being cautious but that's just age, if i was younger i'd be driving a freaking hot rod right now. thanks for the hello and i'm praying for a yuppy with a car collection having a GN with LOW MILEAGE clean needing a good home.

yeah i'm looking, like a kid in a candy store or old man in a topless club. I can see myself with my O2 tank tipping a hot 18yr old my whole disability check. Not really that desperate but i have always loved these cars. back when tyson buick was in fort worth ( late 80's early 90's ) i would go into the showroom and drool on the GNX. There is a shop around here and the guy has roughly 6 GN's there or t types. Name starts with a D, anyone heard anything good about them or suggest a shop? Also common issues and things to look out for? I'm being cautious but that's just age, if i was younger i'd be driving a freaking hot rod right now. thanks for the hello and i'm praying for a yuppy with a car collection having a GN with LOW MILEAGE clean needing a good home.

if you're in Ft. Worth, it sounds like you're talking about Bill Duke's shop "Dukes Paint and Body". I've never dealt with him personally, but several guys in the local club (LSPBC) deal with him on a regular basis and all I hear is great things about his skill and knowledge of Buicks and other cars. Personally, I take my GN to Jack Laswell over in Rowlett (JL Enterprises) - been dealing with him for years now. Jack is a top notch mechanic and all around first class guy. His shop number is: 972-475-5052

as for things to look out for, Dennis Kirban (www.kirbanperformance.com) has published a couple of books about what to look for in a turbo Buick - definately recommended reading. :cool:

thanks again

for the info i'll have to do some reading up, there is one locally for 7500 that is partially completed that i'm suppose to see tomorrow. Who knows, pate swap meet is all this weekend pending weather. So hope things work out for the best. have a great weekend.

Back