Ngk Plugs!!

jojo

Ill Take A Moosehead Now!
Are they good to use or not?? ive heard mixed opinions, i heard they are great plugs, but not good for our cars.

thanks

jojo

The UR-5s work pretty well. I have used them on and off over the years when I could not find Autolite 23s. Some rave about them...there is certainly nothing wrong with them.

Use Autolite 24s unless you are running pretty good boost.

Hey Steve im running about 20-21psi boost right now and currently use AC Delcos R43TS, but was thinking of switching to NGKs UR5s, what do you think??

thanks

jojo

I just took a set out of mine yesterday....I was running 23# on them with no problem.

Now you got me wondering, I was getting a little detonation on the 23s today and thought maybe I had poured a bit too much rmi-25 in the alky bottle.

I guess I will be swapping again to find out. :)

So Steve what do you think about the last reply i wrote?? about switching them out for the NGKs UR5s??

thanks

jojo

Joe, Why not spend an hour and swap them out. Then you can tell us if they're better or not.

I think you have to do that..just swap them out...some people think the U groove gives a better spark.....I like them or the Aujtolites better than ACs....but it may be more imagination than fact :)

Anybody tried any of the iridium plugs?
Dutweiller had very good luck on a turbo Ford.

my buddie uses the iridiums in his lightning, he has no problemes. Supercharged though!?