You can type here any text you want

NHRA nats @ Pacific

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I plan on going on Sunday. My first time ever to professional drag racing :eek: Should be interesting.

Dan, if you're taking the kids be SURE to have ear protection. The first time I took Trina to one she couldn,t believe how much you can feel those top fuel cars in your chest! She said it was totally diferent from watching on TV.

Adam

i really hope to make it, probably on the 23rd. Dave Kelsch (RATROASTER) will be out here from Ohio with his cousin, so what better way to see the PNW than go watch the drags?? :D

Yeah, its a whole different experience in person! The jet cars are pretty cool to watch too! :cool:

We will get there on Wednesday night. Stop by and say hi. Its a Top Alcohol Funny Car. Clint Thompson. The car is a Camaro body, green and white. I'll be the one standing around and sweating a lot (just like at Turbo Thunder) :)

If its between rounds and we're busy I won't be able to socialize much, but most of the time I'm just cleaning stuff. Last weekend at the Woodburn divisional we swapped motors after round 1 and heads/sleeves/pistons after round 2, that was a long day!

I don't think they will have jet cars at this event. At least they haven't in the past, I've been going to this race since 1993.

Dan, you are in for a big treat. A must is to get near any top fuel car when they do the warm up. The fumes might get you, but thats part of the experience. It is very addictive even just to watch!

VandaLL said:
i really hope to make it, probably on the 23rd. Dave Kelsch (RATROASTER) will be out here from Ohio with his cousin, so what better way to see the PNW than go watch the drags?? :D

......YOU'RE RIGHT, Now if we can convince my cousin of that! ;)

Back