You can type here any text you want

Nice looking T for sale in Elmhurst....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I would be VERY cautious when looking at any cars from that dealership. I think they are partnered with a few other dealers as I have seen the same cars listed at multiple locations.

I looked at a white T in Worth that was described as "rust free". It has a TON of body work done to it that probably wouldn't have been spotted by an untrained eye.

these guys g=work with titan auto sales in worth illinois. they can't get rid of it. i am considering selling my 87 gn, cause i may be moving to austin texas. just rebuild engine. will be replacing fuel tank, rocker panels, i dont want to sell it but, if i move it has to go. let me know if u are looking for a car

I didn't mean to sound like I had any interest in it, or any other for that matter. I am perfectly happy with what I got. I was just throwing it out there for others. Thanks for looking out though :D Your guys knowledge is amazing. I thought that paint looked great :redface:

Same here, I thought that car looked nice in the pics. Wasn't this the same dealership that was selling a rust bucket GN for like $20k a few weeks ago?

polished turd.. someone else here was goin to look at it.. Macco could do better on the paint :p NO AC or heat !! From the add "Accidents: Issue found"

Back