You can type here any text you want

nice tool for wheels/offset figuring

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

eleanor68

Percy's WheelRite Wheel Fitment Tool - JEGS

ANyone seen this in use or have one? It looks pretty straight forward, and for 90.00, better safe than sorry. I looked at another one called tire mountmate which actually mounts onto the tire you want to determine the proper backspacing needed to make it work, however its, almost 400.00. Just wondering is any have used/seen this. I might go ahead with it this winter before ordering the wheels and tires I really want, and hopefully maximize the space given using such a tool...

I think that tool would be a very smart investment prior to purchasing new wheels and tires.

thats the idea

I am trying to get my buddy at discount to buy the other one, called tire mount mate, its like 400 + some adapters, nice thing the tire mounts right to the unit then bolts to the wheel hub, and from there youu can play with the back spacing until you get it right where you want it, so no guessing what might work. You can take the maximum space available, fill it with tire, and use the tool to calculate exactly what the backspacing will be for front and rear. If I had more cars to do, i would by it myself.

Back