You can type here any text you want

Nick M. and ArizonaGN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sixgun86gn

six offender
Just wanted to say that Nick Micale is the absolute best vendor i have ever dealt with.

He worked with me very closely on the build up of my TA motor and offered tons of good advice.

I also just ordered the new Champion Racing GN1 intake from him a few days ago and it arrived on my doorstep last night.

Man it is an awesome peice of work.Unfortunately Champion mistakenly sent an on center version.No big deal...called Nick and he got right on it and an off center intake is on its way.He even made sure I didn't have to pay shipping on the return.

Nick Micale is a pleasure to do business with and has my trust.He has proven himself to be an upstanding guy over and over.

If you need any of the new TA parts or just some small items,you should give nick a call.

sixgun86gn said:
Just wanted to say that Nick Micale is the absolute best vendor i have ever dealt with.

He worked with me very closely on the build up of my TA motor and offered tons of good advice.

I also just ordered the new Champion Racing GN1 intake from him a few days ago and it arrived on my doorstep last night.

Man it is an awesome peice of work.Unfortunately Champion mistakenly sent an on center version.No big deal...called Nick and he got right on it and an off center intake is on its way.He even made sure I didn't have to pay shipping on the return.

Nick Micale is a pleasure to do business with and has my trust.He has proven himself to be an upstanding guy over and over.

If you need any of the new TA parts or just some small items,you should give nick a call.

If I need TA parts then I just call them. We are all in the same state. :)

Yep, Nick is 1st class. If I need TA parts (and whatever else) I deal with Nick. So I don't have to deal with TA's lame customer service.

Ordering stuff from them is not a big deal, but if god forbid if something is wrong, good luck trying to get them to admit it. Things just go smoother with Nick M in your corner, his customer service is A1.

disco stu said:
Yep, Nick is 1st class. If I need TA parts (and whatever else) I deal with Nick. So I don't have to deal with TA's lame customer service.

Ordering stuff from them is not a big deal, but if god forbid if something is wrong, good luck trying to get them to admit it. Things just go smoother with Nick M in your corner, his customer service is A1.

Well what has gone wrong when you have ordered from them? I haven't ordered a ton of stuff from them or anything, but they have always been helpful and I know when people don't have a clue within the first 30 seconds of a phone conversation. Nothing bad to say about them here :) .

Back