You can type here any text you want

Nitrous Kit,

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i'll probably plumb into this up pipe:biggrin: thats pretty cheap, I see the bottle alone almost goes for that new. but i'm sure it will be a good "bang for the buck" type situation, even if its a BIG BOOOOMMMM...:o

Attachments

• elky and sc pics 006.jpg
    elky and sc pics 006.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 201
your missing the up-pipe but they go for 200-275.

Hey Chuck, didn't I pay $250 for the one from you (up-pipe included)? A real deal if you ask me! I paid almost $1,200 for the dual setup I have now:eek: But of course, that was new from NOS. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Anyway, anything less than $300 is a good deal to me

cool. That is about what I would have charged for my labor, so I broke about even. I took this instead of cash because I would have blown the cash in an hour:mad: :biggrin: I just wanted to fiddle with the nitrous thing. I've always wondered what its all about, so i'll find out in a month or two when I put this thing in. I wanted to start small, then maybe try out the meth/nitrous mix and go from there. I'll probably do that when I have an additional engine built so when the bottom blows out of this one, the elky wont be down long. Hows that dual stage tta run on the bottle:eek:

Yudlose,

Yep, did you notice I have a 6pack setup for sell? only $550. :D

Good job concealing the goodies. :D

Hey...

What's up with that username ? :eek: :D

Good job concealing the goodies. :D

Yeah, the guy at tech said that these 80's V6 cars had way too much wiring and vacuum stuff. I just agreed!;)

What's up with that username ? :eek: :D

I actually came up with it for my Camaro long time ago. It's nicer sounding coming from a V6 though. It was either that or IEATV8S. That actually came from my 1986 Isuzu Impulse Turbo. I used to get laughed at by all the 5.0L Mustangs back in the day; that is until they saw my tail lights. They would ask what I had in that thing. I was just say "A little four cylinder";) They would claim I was juicing it, and would invite them to check it out. If I only would have known about nitrous back then. I was like everyone else ignorant to it! "IT'S DANGEROUS!":eek: "YOUR GONNA BLOW UP YOU MOTOR!":eek: Not that I should talk now, seeing that I popped a gasket in the TTA. Oh well. It let loose at half track and ran a fourteen something at 110! Tons of nitrous through it, running 25#'s of boost all summer, take it to the track once and blammo!! Whatcha gonna do! Kills almost anything on the steet, but can't get a quarter mile time to save my life:mad:

Back