You can type here any text you want

No A/C after f.a.s.t hook up (???)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
First of all iv'e got the digital dash / Elec. touch climate control. I recently installed my F.a.s.t b2b system with the older PTE jumper harness. Well everything else works fine, just the A/C isn't kicking in. Iv'e already got the low pressure switch jumped out due to a leaking switch so it's capped off and jumped out. It was blowing very cold air before the f.a.s.t hook up. any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Scot w

Darn,I dont recall but there is a single wire in your factory ecm harness that needs to be grounded and it will work.

Darn,I dont recall but there is a single wire in your factory ecm harness that needs to be grounded and it will work.
Otto put that thinking cap on for me! LOL thats all that needs to be done? cause i have the pinout diagram and if you could remember it would be no problem to find.. Thanks! Scot w.

find ECU wire A2 (Green/Yellow stripe). Ground this wire to make the AC run

find ECU wire A2 (Green/Yellow stripe). Ground this wire to make the AC run
ARE YOU SURE?? I'd hate to have a melted down mess after all iv'e gone thru.. I'll give it a try and get back. Thanks Otto! Scot w.

Back