You can type here any text you want

No Drill Steering Wheel Button Mounts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't have any available right not, but I'm working on getting another batch made

I normally get buttons from Jegs. Their brand are the cheapest.

Any button 5/8” diameter will work
Ok, Thank You!
Please let me know when you have the brackets available again, I want to purchase one for sure!
(Powder coated Black or Grey if available!)

Thanks Again!
- Jerry

Sorry for the hijack but how are you guys routing the transbrake button cords? I mounted the button on the driver's side of the steering wheel. My button cord is routed to a fuse block behind the glove box. I don't lose much length/travel in the cord doing it that way but I'd be concerned about trying to wrap it around the steering column to accommodate hard turns. So I left it basically dangling. The problem I ran into with that is the cord hit the ignition switch and turned the car off a couple of times while making (mostly) hard left hand turns. Like at the turnaround point where I make a u-turn when I'm grabbing a log. So I started to consciously hold the cord while making turns but it became a PITA so I wound up moving the mounting bracket onto the shifter handle. I'm guessing if I want to move it back to the steering wheel, I'd be best off relocating the cord. Sorry for the long post but this has had me curious.

Put me down for the powder coated because I want to add one on the other side
Thanks

Back