No fuel

CHARGEDGN

Trying to get the GN started again after sitting for a while because of this issue, asking before I drop the tank. I have no fuel at the fuel rail.
Key on, hear the fuel pump turn on for 5-6 seconds then off, nothing at the fuel gauge at the fuel rail.
Jump the fuel pump at the alternator, nothing at the fuel gauge at the fuel rail, I can hear the liquid moving in the tank.
Not sure why with the key on it only runs for 5-6 seconds if I'm not getting anything at the fuel rail?
Thanks for replies👍

The prime cycle is controlled by time, not psi.
" I can hear the liquid moving in the tank."
Could be the connector hose at the pump/hanger is either split, loose, or blown off, due to loose clamps.

Try disconnecting the fuel line before the fuel filter, route it into a suitable container, and try again. Still no fuel? Time to drop the tank.

May as well change the fuel filter since I don't remember when it was done last?
Pump and hotwire kit were done probably 20yrs ago :eek: , where does the time go ??
Sounds like I will be dropping the tank :(

good thing you didn't drive it to a local convent store and fill it up. Might want to barrow the wife car and run down there and get some beer for your friend to help you drop the tank.
Fortunately for me I have no friends so I get to drink all of the beer.