You can type here any text you want

No IAC with 2 stage option FAST !!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TD2593

Grumpy
What gives !!! Im alittle upset that I cannot get IAC control and still maintain the 2 stage NO2 option. As much as this darn thing cost you think it would have enough processing power to do both. I think they went way on the cheap side. I was planning on using the 2nd stage for starting line boost control, but now I realize I cannot run my IAC !!! I wish I had gone with a Accel Gen VII. This needs to be adressed asap !!!!

Ok, Think about what you are saying. I'm not justifing FAST, but "As much as this damm thing costs". Maybe you should buy a Motec and be happy. $10,000 all options and harness/sensors. Or maybe one should do a certain amount of research to know what one is buying. Let's not blame anyone but ourselves. CAVEAT EMPTOR.. forgive me if this is spelled wrong...

Interesting. Your demand that this be "addressed ASAP" sure doesn't seem to line up well with your complaint in the "suggestions for FAST" thread that you feel your system would be made obsolete by the new system we have on the way.

I am sorry that you regret your decision to buy a FAST system. The last thing we want is to have other people feel this way so we are making it so that in the future, every system we sell will control an IAC, a fuel pump, a fan, 4 stages of nitrous, and whatever else we can think of between now and then.

I hope no one mislead you into thinking that your ECU would control an IAC motor and two stages of nitrous.

Back