You can type here any text you want

No one wants to play

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

redhotrod

Turbo Happy
I finally got my car put together, take it up to the gas station for some ultra 94, $1.54 gallon now, and All I see is 2 newer stangs fuelin up. I'm like, hurry pump, hurry,:mad:
The one guy looks at me while walking out of the station, and is like, nice regal, I'm like bring it on! then he fires his up and its a puny stock 6, forget that.
The other one is a blue GT 4.6, a couple of hi school kids, but they didn't look interested in goin for a run. so I go inside to pay for petrol and The kid behind the counter is like, whoa, a gn.lol, I was suprized he knew, he was a younger hi school kid, he said he loves his montes though, I was like ok:rolleyes:
Then I get ready to leave, this guy pulls up in a newer ranger, and is like, wow nice car, whats it got under the hood. Lol, I laugh and say, just a V6, as I roll on out and light em up!:cool:

$ 1.54 THATS A DEAL ! come over to N.Y around LongIsland and N.Y.C its around $1.90 a gallon to $2.00 .:mad:

Originally posted by galoush
$ 1.54 THATS A DEAL ! come over to N.Y around LongIsland and N.Y.C its around $1.90 a gallon to $2.00 .:mad:

Yeah, I just paid $1.86 for Ultra yesterday. Thought I'd be a nice guy and fill my dad's Vette up with the good stuff. Holy crap, I didn't even see the price. Shoulda put 91 in it - it wouldn't know the difference anyway.

I really can't get anyone to play around here unless I'm driving my Century (C&D calls the 175HP 3.1 V6 "merely adequate", but it can lay waste to most ricers). I think they lay low when the GN is prowling around. I drive my brother's TA around, though, and everyone wants a piece of you - tailgating, trying to get around you, revving at you. It's really interesting how people behave around other cars. I don't think many people know what the GN is and figure they'd better be safe then sorry. I get a lot of lookers but no takers.

Jim

I don't think many people know what the GN is and figure they'd better be safe then sorry. I get a lot of lookers but no takers.
---------------------------------
I bet thats it, people see a regal with a hood scoop and a spoiler, all dressed in black and think like, man, thats gotta be fast with class:p

Re: ultra?

Originally posted by turbomontecarlo
where do i get this so called "ULTRA" 94 oct gas?

Sunoco sells it at all their stations - and a 100 octane GT variety at select stations. I'm not sure if they're on the left coast, though.

Jim

Re: eewww

Originally posted by turbomontecarlo
wont 100 oct blow up my poor non-sfi carbed turbo engine?

No It will keeep it from blowing up actually,turn up the boost and try it.

cats and dogs

i cant turn up my boost...i have a 81....for some stupid reason u cant shorten the rod on a 81...u can do it to anyother turbo buick just not a 81

Re: Re: ultra?

Originally posted by turbojimmy
Sunoco sells it at all their stations - and a 100 octane GT variety at select stations. I'm not sure if they're on the left coast, though.

Jim

There's a Sunoco station accross the river in New Albany, Indiana. When it first opened, they carried the 94. Now they only have 93. Dunno why. Wish it were different.

Theres a Sunoco near me and the 94 is going for $1.77 a gallon, I think. I run the 87 in my Regal. You guys out to be glad you have EFI. My regal's v8 has a 750 q-jet. 1 tank of gas equals three days. This is killing me. I really want a GN for the fuel economy, among other things.

Later

Re: Re: ultra?

Originally posted by turbojimmy

Jim
The Sunoco by my house sells 110 octane Turbo Blue for a mere $3.69 (I think) a gallon. I filled up my TTA's tank yesterday for $40.

Back