No start condition help

turbocamino1

turboholic
First time ever she didnt start...it did spit and sputter,like a no fuel condition, (on its last ride) and wide-band did show full lean(16.00)at that time... Barely made it home...after that it wouldnt start. First i checked if engine lite flashed' once' when key turned to 'on' , it did ...then,next morning,i pulled a plug wire and checked for spark, it does have spark ... then,pulled a plug and its bone dry... then i sprayed starter fluid into throttle body and it started for a second.... so it has spark and it will run on ether... then i pulled shrader valve out of return side of fuel rail and turned on the fuel pump and gas gushed out hard and my gauge does show the usual 43psi...so i have fuel to rail and injector, and has spark. I read up on it ,here, and the educated guess is the cam sensor. Before i spend the 80.bucks..was hoping for a second opinion, thanks

Check the vortex no start page. Takes almost all guess work out of it. I think cam sensor is on the list if you have spark and no fuel delivery. 5 simple questions.