You can type here any text you want

Noob to this forum from SD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mattzoom

Noob to this forum, I am a frequent on a website called ricekiller.com, then saw this and figured I would check it out. My name is Matt I live in North county San Diego. My Dad and I have a 1970 Z-28 RS Camaro, 1987 Buick GN and I am building a 69 camaro. Here are some pics of the rides

THE GN
coooooolnesss248.jpg

Esco09011.jpg

coooooolnesss247.jpg

coooooolnesss011.jpg

The Camaro

Picture018.jpg

The Project 69 firebird turning into 69 camaro

23.jpg

Dam, looks awful warm there. More then I can say for this God forsaken place in the winter....:mad: Welcome. I could swear that I get some sort of email from you on Steetfire from time to time. Thought it was spam. Guess not.

Hey what up I'm from the Esco area.

Ayy man we should hit up some shows some time.

Dam, looks awful warm there. More then I can say for this God forsaken place in the winter....:mad: Welcome. I could swear that I get some sort of email from you on Steetfire from time to time. Thought it was spam. Guess not.

HAHA srry man, yeah its about 75 all day here

Welcome Matt. At first glance, I thought I may have seen your car before because of the IROC wheels...but the GN I saw didn't have a spoiler and had GNX side vents on it. This was on Coronado last year...but I guess its not you.:) Just don't see any GNs with the IROC wheels.

BTW nice collection of cars!

Thanks, Yeah I didnt take the GN to Coronado in 08 but I was there in 09 it is a great show.

Do u race at racelegal alot? I think I have seen you run.

We should hook up and go to some meets and shows together man.

Yeah I've been to racelegal a few times, as well as Barona. Haven't raced at either place for many months now but hope to go again soon.

Back