You can type here any text you want

norwalk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes as of two or three years ago nhra moved the event to norwalk that used to be held at columbus..

Is Norwalk like Columbus where they are super strict about roll cages and licenses and chassis certifications and what not??

Is Norwalk like Columbus where they are super strict about roll cages and licenses and chassis certifications and what not??
Sometimes they can be. I remember when we took Ron Lumans car}Kenny D';s old car} they made us run 3 springs on the throttle and as you are aware thet car ran all over the U.S. with 2 springs. I appears as though some of the inspectors just want to justify a paycheck. Norwalk is a VERY nice track and they do run a nice operation good track prep and safety is top notch.

Can someone post up the Address to Norwalk?

Any link? Flyer?

Thanks,
Scot W.

If Adam goes then I will drive up with him and help him. But if he don't go then I won't be going. I was wanting the address to see the best route for us..

Scot W.

Would like to come up with Bob Stanleys 7sec car but we dont have nhra lic. We ran a best 4.82 in the 1/8 but the rain made it iffy on the big end. If someone would let us know if we could race that would be great.

Would like to come up with Bob Stanleys 7sec car but we dont have nhra lic. We ran a best 4.82 in the 1/8 but the rain made it iffy on the big end. If someone would let us know if we could race that would be great.

You should probably call the track to see how strict they are going to be. You might be ok because it's not an NHRA event.

Last year they check our cage, belts, license, battery shut off, neutral saftey switch. Good luck!!!

There is racing on Saturday, but, it is the track's regular Saturday program so the Buicks that do attend will be in the minority and get to put the smack down on some Brand Xers. ;)

There is racing on Saturday, but, it is the track's regular Saturday program so the Buicks that do attend will be in the minority and get to put the smack down on some Brand Xers. ;)

SWEEEET! Thats what i want to see:biggrin: GO GN's

Back