You can type here any text you want

NOS 8 Hole Hood Insulating Pad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX243

This hood insulation pad was purchased a number of years ago from Kirban when he first offered them for sale. I stored it away above my car in the garage until I recently replaced it with a 9 hole pad.
When I opened up the box I was surprised to notice some spots on the pad (see pictures). I even looked with a magnifying glass but can see no damage other than the loss of color. If you have an idea as to cause, please let me know. Because of this I am offering it for sale at $200.
The sale is for pick-up only (I live in far NE Phila....19115). I noticed a prior post which said that all items for sale should be offered to all viewers. In this regard I will be happy to ship it to you; however, you are to determine shipping and cost....it will be shipped from 19115, 9.6 #, 43" x 57" x 1.5" in the GM box. If you want it overboxed, I have one at 59 x 47 x 4 1/2 and the weight is 18#. By the way, neither box will fit in my car so it will have to be picked up (UPS told me that was an additional $15).

Attachments

• pad1.JPG
    pad1.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 165
  • pad2.JPG
    pad2.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 150
  • pad3.JPG
    pad3.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 143
please put me next in line....will offer $250 for you to put it in other box and have it shipped ups...I calculated 18.55 shipped to my address in ny 10306. thanks vinny

Back