You can type here any text you want

Nos4gn ( Highway Stars)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rag231

Thanks for the parts for my 87 GN resto project. Parts received super fast also. Will be ordering some more in a few days. Thanks again. 5 stars.

Just wanted to add my experience with Highway Stars as well. Ordered a few parts online, had a telephone call from them confirming my order, and then a follow up email to confirm order had been shipped. Very pleasant, professional company to deal with.

Just wanted to add my experience with Highway Stars as well. Ordered a few parts online, had a telephone call from them confirming my order, and then a follow up email to confirm order had been shipped. Very pleasant, professional company to deal with.
X2,I've ordered from them 4 times and always the best vendor to deal with.Some other vendors should take lessons from them and we would have it made.Thanks Leslie @ Highway stars!!;)

Never an issue.....with quality, packaging , or professionalism....top notch vendor for sure

Back