Nostradamus predicted this?

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Anyone know if he did? I was searching the web but could not find anything for 2001. Just woundering.

I remember he prdicted "fire from the sky upon the NEW CITY" and gave the longitude and latitude of NY city. But they thought he said it would happen in 1999. Then went on to tell how it was done by the 3rd anti-Christ and caused WW III until the "bear" and the "eagle" thought Russia and US) came together to defeat the RAG HEAD (my term) and then a thousand years of peace. But I'm going on long term memory here with all this and probably got some of it screwed up.

But on a MUCH MUCH better note. Snyder's finally called me about my motor. I think they MAY actually be working on it now after SEVEN weeks for the "ONE WEEK" job.

Derrick

Scary yea if he did predicted it. Just the thought of it might had been prevented. Anyone have family in New York? Derick Snyder's is swaping out your motor? Where is this shop? I never heard of this shop.

Nope, not swapping it out. Just cleaning the block up, balancing the rotating assy, and a little cylinder honing. Then the rest of it is my task... I just delivered the block and crank/pistons to them. They are located on a side street behind cutter dodge in Waipahu.