You can type here any text you want

Not Buick Approved

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackBuick84

What's a turbo?
I was cruisin down the main 4-lane road in my area(Randall) and decided to let the GN cool down so I pulled in a lot and idled for bout 5 mins. When I came up to the light to get going, i waited to see if anything interesting would come along. Sure enough, a girl driving a blue Civic sporting clear corners, stupid windshield sticker, huge double decker wing, and all the other normal ricer junk. So I get on it and catch up at the next light. We were both a few cars back, but when traffic got moving I let the shift kit do its thing and barked second so she'd know what I've got. She tried weaving through traffic but couldnt catch me. Just as I was gonna drive away, someone honked their horn. It was a friend of mine so we slowed to about 60 and started talking. We stopped at the next light and he asked me how the GN was running. The light turned green and I showed him how well it spun through 1st and 2nd:cool: Then I remembered the girl w/ the civic. I jumped behind my friend in the left lane and let her come up beside me. She gave me a dirty look while I smiled and floored it again. I let come up again and this time I gave her the thumbs down and once again, I got a dirty look. My friend was laughing the whole time. We pulled over and I showed him what I've done w/ the GN(he hadnt seen it in a while). We talked for about 20mins then I left coz the 3 girls he was with were getting impatient listening to us talk about an "old black car".;) It was my first time picking on a ricer and boy was it fun letting her know that she was not Buick Approved.

Sorry fer the length-Go Buicks

Back