You can type here any text you want

Not building any boost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

72firebird

Well I just got done with all the projects I have been working on with the car. I changed the rear end fluid and gasket, tranny fluid gasket and filter, cleaned out the intercooler, and changed the serpentine belt. I made sure all hoses I took off when doing the intercooler were put on all the way. Well I went out to test drive it everything seemed fine so I wanted to see if my throttle response was improved with the intercooler cleaned so I got on it some. However there was no boost and it fell on it's face. So I got under the hood and checked all the intake tubing and everything on the turbo. Then my dad noticed that the little connection on the passenger side valve cover that there was only one hose connected on the front. The other fitting seemed a little wet and looked like something was on it. I have taken off the turbo shield and haven't been able to find a loose tube. The tube that is missing is the one on the throttle body side. If anyone has an idea of what is wrong and would like to help I really need it quick. I twisted 2 bolts off when removing the transmission pan and I'm going in at 7 in the morning to have that fixed. You can reach me on AOL at Burntofferings62 probably anytime tonight or just post.

Back