You can type here any text you want

Not really a Kill but still funny as hell!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
Ok I have a 84 WH1 seized the motor and working away on it and a 84 GN built to hell. Well me and my buddy(import lover) were down at my shop putting a V8 in a guys S10. So we were pretty much done for the day and I decided to pull out the 84 GN and clean it up a little. Out of nowhere some guy pulls up in a late 70's Vette. He just couldn't wait to tell me how slow my car was compared to his. He got out and checked it out, and ask whats under the hood a 350?? I looked at him and said pop it and look for yourself:wink: So he does and looks at the motor then me and says whats that. I said the little engine that could smoke his Vette:rolleyes: Well after listing to his BS for a little while I asked if he is so sure lets race:D Oh well no the wife would get pissed, I still need to tune it up and every damn excuse I have ever heard!!!! Well he took of and about a 1/2 hour latter me and my buddy close up. Well driving back home He said is that that Vette?? I look and sure enough it is:eek: So I go down the road and get up behind him.... Then I pull over in the other lane and he gunned it!!!!! I waited and my buddy is yelling hes goin hes going nail it man. I say hold on and floor it and away I go:wink: Boy the look on that guys face:p

Well the best part is I have a parts car out back not to bad but it needs its work of course they all do:rolleyes:

My buddy looks over at me and says " you know that POS you have out back of the shop" I say yeah what about it? He says " I would rather take then any fricking Vette Camaro or Stang anyday" Whays that I ask? He replys " No matter how bad it looks it will never go out of style and the look on that guys face was in fear" I said welcome to the dark side;)

That's awesome!! The fact that he thought he got off the hook 1st time with excuses and then you later tracked him down and left him no choice but to look like a punk!!! Nice!!!

wow, thats freaking awesome. how is that not a kill? you totally owned that dude after he talked a bunch of $hit. that's a kill in my book!

It is pretty funny!

The best part for me was the fact that my buddy likes good old American cars again! Thank God:rolleyes: That was the best part of the hole deal to me.

I guess you guys are right, I did hand that guys a$$ to him;) Thanks look on his face, price less. He was giving it all he could, and I was just waiting and let him think he was pulling away and then there I go like a rocket right passed him:D

Combo!

Well I know my car is not some great legand and never will be but it is my car and I like it just the way it is:D 1984 GN Hot Air Car, yes I am just blowing alot of hot air:p Well the motor is rebuilt with TRW pistons, Edlebrock double roller and vavle springs. ARP studs though out. TA33 Turbo, custom cold air intake. Mease 3" down pipe, Walboro 340 fuel pump and a hotwire kit, and an accel fpr. Trand has a shift kit and a 2800 stall in it. I know I forgot a few things, and I still have some fine tuning to do to it to get it to run a little better:wink: I will be changing the ECM to a 86/86 soon and some other mods here and there like porting the heads and intake:eek:

The only one I got for now!

Here is a pic of it, sorry it is the only one I have for now!!

Looks mean just sitting there:p

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 151
Well I know my car is not some great legand and never will be but it is my car and I like it just the way it is:D 1984 GN Hot Air Car, yes I am just blowing alot of hot air:p Well the motor is rebuilt with TRW pistons, Edlebrock double roller and vavle springs. ARP studs though out. TA33 Turbo, custom cold air intake. Mease 3" down pipe, Walboro 340 fuel pump and a hotwire kit, and an accel fpr. Trand has a shift kit and a 2800 stall in it. I know I forgot a few things, and I still have some fine tuning to do to it to get it to run a little better:wink: I will be changing the ECM to a 86/86 soon and some other mods here and there like porting the heads and intake:eek:

Pretty darn nice!
Nothing wrong with an 84HA :cool:
So you are running close to stock boost?
Wait till you put the Alky on and crank the boost to 18-23 :eek:

Thanks!!

Thanks it does look pretty good. Yeah I like the whole Hot Air set up myself. Right now I am pushing 16lbs of boost. With the down pipe and all it sounds like sirens when it spools up:eek: There is a guy by me that has a 87 and he swears my motor is not stock cause according to him they all look the same from 84-87, he is right the all look the same till you pop the hood:rolleyes: So I really do stand out, out here but I could not have it any other way!!!

Sometimes!

Sometimes I do get it in the yellow but I take my foot out of it:eek: Ireally depends I what gas I am using in it and I usually have to add octane booster to every tank or it seems to run funny.

Back