You can type here any text you want

not sure how to get this directly to Razor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grand camino

Will take input on the subject from anyone!
Not sure if I am being lazy (maybe), there is a plethora of info on here, or I am pressed for time. Add in brand new to this scene= I have a SIMPLE question for the man that looks to be the guru on the subject.(Razor) What to fill my alky inject with. Got the car from a widow, so not sure what husband was running in it. Saw a post of yours that said stay consistent. With that it is a roll of the dice. Looked like their was a little bit of "blue" liquid left in the reservoir. I wound up throwing in some isopropyl alcohol just to get the car home. I read as well that you want to stay away from anything with ethylene glycol,correct? I picked up this windshield washer fluid with only ingredient on the label being Methyl Alcohol then the numbers 57-56-1. Looked up MSDS on line but nothing more from that. says it cleans and deices down to -20F. Obvious question can I use it? Maybe not such a simple question. Company is camco product Xtreme blue. cost $2.19 a gallon. only phone number I can come up with is an emergency number for poisoning cases. Thanks for any help. Anyone in VB area that has a reliable supplier or go to place please send info.

I would get the pump rebuilt if it was me. not worth killing teh motor on a unsure history of whats been ran through the pump.

Back