Notorious Regals of the 80's

terrible-T

You may have seen some of these pix :cool:

Attachments

• KENNE-BELL (1000 x 355).jpg
    KENNE-BELL (1000 x 355).jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 759
Buddy Ingersoll's car which is probably the most notorious Regal of the 80's! Oh yeah before anybody tells me I know it started out as Warren Johnson's Olds Cutlass :wink:

Attachments

• ingersoll_1.jpg
    ingersoll_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 750
ok... so I know this is an Olds :wink: and the thread is titled "regals of the 80's", but you posted a picture of the skoal MCSS, so I'll post the baddest Cutlass from the 80's... "The Professor" himself:

photo29.jpg

83hurstguy said:
ok... so I know this is an Olds :wink: and the thread is titled "regals of the 80's", but you posted a picture of the skoal MCSS, so I'll post the baddest Cutlass from the 80's... "The Professor" himself:

photo29.jpg

Nice pic!!!! :cool:

I think this thread should be retitled "notorious G-body's of the 80's" :wink: It's not my thread, I just hijacked it with the Olds picture, lol.

I have to admit, they are all pretty cool. Each car line had something really neat at one point or another. :D

Post Any G Body

Feel free to post any pix here
This is one of my favorites

Attachments

• harry gant skoal33.jpg
    harry gant skoal33.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 633
Jolly460 said:
That's not a Regal either. ;) :D

EDIT: N/M, didnt see that hurstguy already pointed that out, lol!
Woops! your right. I got mixed up in my pix folder.Also the second picture is not Harry Gant and I'm not shure who it is.
It Happens

86brick said:
Buddy Ingersoll's car which is probably the most notorious Regal of the 80's! Oh yeah before anybody tells me I know it started out as Warren Johnson's Olds Cutlass :wink:

is there any more pics of this around ? id love to see some more action pics or engine photo's please
attachment.php