Nov. 17th, Silver Dollar Raceway

i thought this was just saturday??? am i missing something?

slo86GN - easy on the mustang arse kicking... ;) some of us are smart enough to fight fire with fire...

read below. :)

:D :D

You're one of the few that got smart and figured out how to fight fire with fire....LOL. Most are like Chris "GN Slayer" Psychoholic and just like talking smack...;) :D Guess I really need to get busy fixing my exhaust leaks and getting the rear brakes done...then I'll be able to pull off some 10-15# launches on my way to some slightly quicker times than in May...Hopefully w/o the blown headgasket this time...LOL. See ya'll there.

well, i sure hope the weather is good. i rounded up some 28" ET streets which will allow me to make it through the 1/4 without hitting the rev limiter...... if i don't join the DOTC club it should post up some mid 130 mph runs.. ;)

Dammm...Now their calling for temps in the 40's for the high and rather brisk winds during the day. I love racing but dunno about going now. The wind chill is gonna be nasty, not to mention it'll make the cars a little squirrely at the top end...:eek: Gonna definitely have to keep an eye on the forecast now. :(

i've been to that track one time, can someone give me directions? i'm coming down 85 through atlanta.

come on slo86GN- i thought you wanted cooool weather? ;) maybe it will be a tail wind.

Windy??

Lonnie, quit being a pussie, and come on down!! The wind won't be that bad.;) And besides, you won't be going fast enuf to notice!!:p :p
J/K! But the temps usually moderate fast during the day there. We were talking about this last nite.. jacket and sweatshirt to start, then sweatshirt, then t-shirts!

DO NOT leave me there ALONE!! I was one of several hardcore BUICK guys there for the last "BBQ".. We actually had about as many BUICKS as Fords that time. I hope to be better prepared this time!:D :D

:eek: :D Daayyyuuummmm Chuck....Getting a little harsh aren't ya.....LOL. I'm not trying to leave ya hanging, but money is also a concern. After last weekend I'm about broke...lol. If I can scrape the money together I'll try to make it. Just wish somebody would buy the stuff I'm getting rid of.....:D :D

Hmmm, won't be fast enough to notice the wind.....suuurreee....LOL. If I can finish fixing the exhaust leaks, it may be a little faster....;) :D Then again, compared to 133, I guess 117 does seem kinda pokey....LOL.

Yep, I wanted coooolll weather, but dang, it's gonna be a little more than what I wanted...LOL. Guess it means keeping my fire jacket on all day...:D

Weather??

It's JUST RIGHT when the I/C tubes start icing up!!
Bring the jacket and let's kick some A$$!

Cya!:cool: :cool:

Re: Weather??

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
It's JUST RIGHT when the I/C tubes start icing up!!
Bring the jacket and let's kick some A$$!

ROFLMAO........If there's ice on the i/c tubes, then it's waaayyyy too cold to be racing....Be more like skating at that point...:D If I can scrape up the money I'll be there. Finally got my dam crossover to quit leaking on the d/s, so maybe I can finally get some real power outta this ol heap...:D

Sorry I couldn't make it, but funds wouldn't allow it.....not to mention it's fuggin cold and windy up there. I looked at the current weather in Reynolds.....48* (wind chill 40*) with 24-32 mph winds. Ya'll are nuts.....:D I love drag racing as much as the next Buick nut, but not when it's that "breezy" and cold.....:D