You can type here any text you want

Now he knows, and knowing is half the battle.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

disco stu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was cruising down the street with a trail of motorhead buddies with me in the lead. And this dude made it all all the way up the line without revving or messing with anybody, till he found the quietest one of the bunch (but the fastest). A friend at the end of the line with a lower 11 sec Nova told me later, he said "watch this, this guy is going to go pick on John".
:D

He was pacing me and boxing me in cause I had a car in front of me. He was in a Formula 350. But he got held back by traffic in his own lane and when I passed I smiled at him. :) Well when the traffic cleared out I saw him come up in the rear view. He passed me hauling the mail. So I pull up to him and he is trying to not let me get beside him. But I do, and he punches it. As do I. You could see his excitement for a moment as he get's ahead while my car spools up. He probably was thinking "I'm gonna smoke this Monte Carlo".
Well, when the car wakes up it makes that funny BWWWOOOOOOOPPP, and he kinda jumped in his seat and the look he gave me was like :eek: :eek: :eek: and it was HILARIOUS. Classic WTF expression. I was laughing my arse off.
He still wants to play. What a good sport. :o We were heading right on the next street, and we get a clean light with me on the left. My buddy pulls up on the right. White bone stock mustang cept for an exhaust, and had four people in the car. When we take off I am watching their race in the rear view and see that mustang walking all over that TPI 350. His friend probably won't be giving anybody that smug "yeah right" look to anybody anytime soon. The worst race of the night but the most amusing.

Damn, dude, your post title has me missing those Sunday mornings spent watching G.I. Joe..... hehe.

Isn't it fun educating people like that? Used to do it to exotics in the WS6 all the time.... :D

Back