You can type here any text you want

Now im F-cked!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

macatoni

Buick Powered
I was being the genius i am using a probe to see if the injectors were getting power. I checked two on The drivers side but when i made it to the front one the car died. Now the car will not start!!!
What did i do!!!
David

Im retarded, as i am reading this i was too quick to jump to conclusions. It was the fuse and it is my stressed out mind set that made it seem the world was crumbling! So sorry everyone for wasted space all things are well and i am enjoying my TTA to the fullest!!!
David

It said 10 on the box then it said 7.5 CSI with a sticker right above. The fuse was a 7.5 and i replaced it with one should i go to the 10?

What is a noid light? I'm just a few miles away from a Autozone so that might be useful to pick up for future needs, so if someone can fill me in that would be great ;)

Its a light bulb designed to be plugged into the injector socket to test the ecm.

Unplug injector, plug in light bulb.. blink blink blink.. the ecm/wiring is working.

HTH

Hi Jan,
Actually, a noid light is just a test instrument that indicates when an injector is electrically firing. I think they are neon in composition. Pretty cool stuff, I think!
Dale

Back