You can type here any text you want

Now selling rear coil over kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
http://buickgn.com/gbodyrearcoiloverkits.htm

G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-6.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-1.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-4.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-5.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-6.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-1.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-4.jpg
G-Body-Rear-Coil-Over-Regal-Rear-Coil-Over-QA1-736-G-QSA-5.jpg

No reinforcements necessary? The stock shock mounts are strong enough to support the sprung mass of the vehicle?

Also, how low can the car go with these? I'm at about 25 1/8" from ground to fender lip now and would like to keep this height or maybe a little lower...

Thanks.

what spring length is this being they do offer many spring length and lb rates.

Can the springs be changed out if I don't like the ride and want to go with a stronger spring rate?

wow sweet looking coil overs! but how do you know what lb spring to get? my car is stock gn weight. so what would be the right spring lb to get?

Can the springs be changed out if I don't like the ride and want to go with a stronger spring rate?
Most coil over shocks let you purchase the shock then a spring rated at whatever specs your wanting.

yes i see but do i use the 25olb 350lb and so on. i dont know what lb spring i should use with the shock. you have that choice of lb spring but just not sure what lb to go with the kit. what is everybody else using lb springs with the coil over shock?

Check Marks site, it explains the rates:
http://www.buickgn.com/gbodyrearcoiloverkits.htm

Spring Rates: For a soft stock like ride we recommend a 130# spring. For drag racing and street/strip applications we recommend a 150# spring. For handling performance we recommend a 175# spring. For road racing we recommend a 200# spring.

Back