You can type here any text you want

O2 Corrections

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

I did my first data log on my Big Stuff3 last night and the car felt ok. When I reviewed the log it said I had a -27.5 O2 correction. What does that mean? Is the car too lean or too fat?

I did my first data log on my Big Stuff3 last night and the car felt ok. When I reviewed the log it said I had a -27.5 O2 correction. What does that mean? Is the car too lean or too fat?

Lorenzo, I got your PM and I'll give you a call tomorrow and help you out best I can.

Basically the car could be running just fine, but it is pulling -27.5% out of the affected VE #. What really happens is in the shift points with that much correction it will most likely go way lean.

You need to know your desired A/F in that area of the map and the actual A/F in the log at the time.

Lorenzo, I think I have you straightened out. I am happy you dropped over .2 off your times the first time back out with the new tune. Let me know how you do the next time out. :cool:

Back