You can type here any text you want

O2 reading

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Just wondering what should be the O2 millivolts reading be at idle. I have a heated O2 sensor? After car has warmed up I have about 250-260 milivolts.

Heated o2 makes no difference in readings... should be 700-800 at idle... you may have a vac. leak....

What's the wideband say? I thought you had one.

Whats your blm's once you get into closed loop?

What's the wideband say? I thought you had one.

Whats your blm's once you get into closed loop?

I do have one just not installed yet. I also have a MAF PRO I just can't set the damn thing up right.

You can add fuel with the pro to get the o2 number up but generally idle and cruise should be tuned off your BLM's.

Again, what is you BLM's, motor warm in park?

Rick

You can add fuel with the pro to get the o2 number up but generally idle and cruise should be tuned off your BLM's.

Again, what is you BLM's, motor warm in park?

Rick

It's goes up and down it was at 150 then dropped to 128 then back to 150.

It's goes up and down it was at 150 then dropped to 128 then back to 150.

Sounds like your chip has open loop idle which locks the blm @128. That's why you are seeing it switch. When you hit the gas, closed loop enables and the ECM tries to correct fueling. Hence a BLM of 150. The ECM is adding a ton of fuel and it's not enough. 150 is the end of the line. It's up to you now to give it the fuel it needs.

What is your mainscale set to? Add 10 and see how the blm and o2's respond. You may need to lower it a little after but lets see how it responds.

Have you added fuel in any other of the user tunes? Low/Mid/High?

Are you using a scanmaster to read data? Something to log with would be nice.

Rick

try a different chip. just went this on my gn. o2 mv would be 300/400 when first started, then drop to90/100mv. changed a lot of stuff before i got to the chip:mad: got one from tt/runs great:cool:

How sure are yoy about it being a vac leak?

try a different chip. just went this on my gn. o2 mv would be 300/400 when first started, then drop to90/100mv. changed a lot of stuff before i got to the chip:mad: got one from tt/runs great:cool:

He's running a MAFTPRO in speed density mode.... ? I think ?

If you weren't running the PRO MAFless, had a known good chip, and had verified proper fuel pressure, I would say 99% sure of a vac leak. I'm not that familiar w/ the PRO... but if you are running it MAFless, and can't get the BLM's/O2's to respond fairly easily by adding idle fuel, then I'll still say almost for sure a vac leak....

Back