You can type here any text you want

o2 readings with TT chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn87turbo

Okay, I currently have Eric's 93 chip in the car and I'm having some problems getting my o2 volts in the 750-800 range at WOT. Fuel pressure is set to 43 vacum off. So my question is should I add more fuel with the chip or turn up the pressure on my regulator? I added some fuel with the chip and it did seem to help some. o2 volts are currently staying around 650-700. Thanks.
Patrick

Typically the adjustment should be done using the chip adjustment. With your setup and chip, you will only be able to add about 10% more fuel before the injectors are maxed. I suspect there is something else wrong though, as there should be plenty of fuel there for a TE44/stock headed car. How much boost are you running?

Eric

Eric, currently I have some turbo blue 110 in the car and I'm running about 21 lbs. My o2's will occasionally hit the 750-800 range but I can't get them to stay there consistantly. If I have 5 WOT runs in 3rd gear, one of them will get up in the target range. I have a new 108 chip I purchased from you last year that I plan on using this weekend at the track if I can get things worked out and my car not running so lean. My fuel pump is a new Walbro purchased from a board member last year. My o2 sensor is heated but could it be time to change it?

Thanks,
Patrick

I would try the O2 sensor first. If that's not it, then check fuel pressure under boost. It may be a fuel pump problem (even if the pump is new).

Back