You can type here any text you want

O2s reading high!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTAfreak

my O2s read in the 850 range in 3rd gear. I realize this is high.

is the only way to lower that by lowering fuel presure? my "line off" presure reads around 40 at idle.

I thought this was where it was supposed to be set. will lowering it hurt anything?

oh, btw i have 50# injectors, and turbo tweak chip and Razors alky kit.

thanks

Wich boost are you running ? Do you have the alky kit on ?

You can lower the WOT fuel in the turbotweak chip also if you feel for it.

I have the turbotweak alky chip, julios alky and 50 injectors. When I drive with low boost I get high o2 readings also. This is because the chip is programmed to run the amount of boost that is writen on it, in my example is it 24-26 psi.

Daniel

Turn fuel pressure down/dissconnect computer/reconnect computer and watch for bl's to be around 138 in park when warm. That will get you in the ball park.

Bo

thanks guys.

I think my problem was that my fuel pressure guage under the hood wasnt quite tight enough, causing an innacurate pressure reading.

after tightening it, and setting line off presure at 40# I test drove last night and the car felt great. O2s were right at 800 and no miss at all.

gonna do some more driving later today and a bit more fine tuning.

this akly kit is freaking addictive.

:cool:

oh, and FYI, at the moment im still running factory boost settings. havent gotten an adjustable wastegate yet.

Hi,
Personally, I think 50# injectors on the street are a pain in the ass, ruin your fuel economy and don't help our already crapped out environment at all. Blue tops or 40s or at outside 009s will easily flow what you need to go fast with your combo. I'm not all that tickled with the way my car chugs fuel since I went with 42.5s, yet my block learn and integrator are always 120s to low 130s. I am thinking of going back to the green stripes, because I like to pass an occasional gas station...
Dale

Back