You can type here any text you want

Oakboro NC Cruise-In this Friday Night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Anyone want me to save them a parking spot on Main Street?
Conrad Carter

Conrad, a little more notice, and when 'ole sage is running I meet you out there.

K.

August Oakboro Cruise-In

The August cruise-in will be a good event. They are brining in a Johnny Cash tribute band for the live entertainment. The band is called The Folsom Prison Gang. I am one of the guitar players in the band and am really looking forward to the event. Cash music and cars go very well together!

The event starts at 5:00PM with the burn-out starting at 9:00PM. Music should start about 6:00PM and go till 8:30ish.

I hope to see a lot of you there!

The date for Oakboro Cruise-in is August 24.
Conrad

Doh!

Thanks. I can't believe I forgot to put the date.

Conrad Carter

Hey, Ill be there around 5:30 so if you'd like to save me a spot Id appreciate it!!

Thanks Scott

Conrad I haven't been here in a while. a friend just told me about the cruzin. I think I'm going to the track on Thursday night (if it's not to hot) & if it comes back in 1 piece I would like to join yall out there.

sent you a pm.

I think I'm going to the track on Thursday night (if it's not to hot)

What track you will you be going to? I would love to see your car run.

Conrad, I need to look over your brake setup as that is what we are doing so I may be there.

Jim

I will be in Raleigh Thursday and Friday so I won't get to Oakboro early. If someone gets there by 4:00 or so, save ME a spot. The bank in Oakboro doesn't allow parking before they close so that is a possiblility (slim).
Conrad

Jim I will NOT make Mooresville tonight, to HOT!

Conrad PM me your phone # so we can get in contact tomorrow night.

Steve T.

Hey guys,
I'm going to be in Oakboro tomorrow too. I don't know what time I'll be able to get there but I'm going to try to make it at least by 6:00. Save a spot if you can. :wink:

Thanks.

I don't know if I will make it or not. I did some wire repair, & now the damn thing won't start. I know what is causing it but now I need to find the problem.:mad:

Anything exciting every happen around Ashville??

Back