You can type here any text you want

Objects in mirror aren't even close...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo84gn

I'd rather be waterskiing
I call this a case of uncontrollable reaction. Sitting at a light I was minding my own business, not noticing the vehicle next to me, just jammin to Hedder on the radio. At the light change I hear the other car get on it, and out of pure instinct, I floor it. That's when I noticed that it was a gutless 4-banger in a rusted out 4-door Cavalier. Not something that makes you feel very macho after you blow away something that is not even close to a competition. Especially when you see the driver laughing at you!

Anyone else ever do this?

When a POS next to you gets on it IMO you have two options:
1. Punch it and completely obliterate them, or
2. Take off G rider style so slowly there can be no doubt you are not getting on it

I never (or should I say almost never) race an obvoius POS. Could you imagine losing your license for street racing something like that? Maybe I'm just getting old:D

Hmm

Interestingly enough just the other day I was cruising down a 3 lane highway and at the light this guy & I think his girlfriend were in a late model taurus 98is or so I guess..I'm at the light next to him and once the light goes green he takes off really fast...Seems to me the way the car took off that he must have meshed the pedal to the floor; however, I slowly take off from the light....

As we are cruising at about 45 or so he gives me the most obnoxious look I have ever received by a wannabe ricer but I am unable to get next to him cause a big azz truck pulls in front of me...I get behind him and we reach another red light and sure enough as the light goes green and once again he nails it....I let him get 2 maybe 3 cars before I pick up ground QUICKLY and go around him and then swing in front of him and hit the brakes slowly....He's pretty pissed & speeds by me in the far right lane and turns off....I must admit this guy kinda irratated me.....

Damn punk!!:mad:

Back