You can type here any text you want

October 16th @BMP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Justin231

Is anybody planning on going this Thursday? I know Razor, RareT, and some others will be there. Along with myself. Hope to see alot of Turbo Buick powered cars there.

-Justin

Test n tune

I'll go, just to watch. Maybe get some ideas, that Razor guy is always full of ideas.

Ken TTA#1426

I will be there too. Not quite ready yet. So im on the sidelines with Ken.

Gonna be good weather:cool:

Bo

This should be great. Nice weather and lots of Turbo Gurus. Im going to bring a mini-recorder and document a all of the info I pick up. See you guys there.

PS-I will be in the white 87T.

-Justin

Justin, never got to meet you but you have a very nice T!

I was busy pushing julio's car:D

Seen your 14.03 run..... Not bad at all man.

Bo

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
Justin, never got to meet you but you have a very nice T!

I was busy pushing julio's car:D

Seen your 14.03 run..... Not bad at all man.
Bo

Attaboy Bo .. Next time i'll feed ya :D

If it wasnt so busy I could of got my 13 second slip...with some more tuning and a better launch I could of nailed it. My MAF readings were not hitting 255...only 236. I was almost mad when they made me drive through the burnout box, that made me get wheelhop. I should have my own scantool by the next time I go. I also have plans to do all the little things i picked up also...Engine harness, new vaccum lines, Timing Chain, and rewiring the airbag hoses. Though I dont know how to replace the timing chain. Ill check with my Dad to see if he knows how.

-Justin

Back