Odds and ends for sale 3

Turbo F-bird

All prices include shipping, paypal, etc.

IMG_5410.JPG IMG_5412.JPG Brand new GN center cap. Some small blemishes, the white spec doesn't seem to want to come off but I didn't try very hard. I think I trial fit it in my garage but it's never been out on the road. $25 shipped SOLD to Thunder. Thanks!

IMG_5409.JPG Hood or decklid emblems. I have 3 brand new and will take $50 shipped for all 3 or split them up for $20 each shipped. If I split them up only one person is getting the GM box so if that's important to you let me know. SOLD to TLIMITED. Thanks!

IMG_5385.JPG GN/T power steering pulley. Brand new, never used $40 shipped

IMG_2645.JPG Cat converter hanger, aftermarket reproduction made from SS. It was on a friend's H/O but I'm pretty sure it'll fit a Buick. $35 shipped SOLD to TurboTJT. Thanks!

IMG_4811.JPG Cometic # C5700-094 oil pan gasket for 3.8 V6. I've used a few of these and they seal very nicely. I have a few extra Felpro rear main seals so if you want one of them I'll throw it in with it. $25 shipped Sold to Griz_83HO. Thanks!

IMG_4813.JPG Cometic C5697-188 valve cover gasket. I've never used these but Cometic's stuff is usually great. $20 shipped

IMG_4815.JPG Cometic # C5694-060 intake gaskets. brand new, $25 shipped

IMG_4821.JPG IMG_4818.JPG Aluminum vacuum block. Has fitting for power brake booster, brand new in package $30 shipped SOLD to Griz_83HO. Thanks!

Last edited:
Everything that's been paid for has been shipped and tracking numbers have been emailed out. Thanks everyone!