You can type here any text you want

OEM downpipe anyone?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think I have a stock one and a KBell. I will look tonight when I get home from work.

i have a stock one with dump

Attachments

• DSC04142.jpg
    DSC04142.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 138
I ve got a nice one with new aftermarket cat welded on-$100.shipped to your door

nice mccoy lol i guess you hadn't noticed that i'm tryin to do business here?

Nice O'duals didn't you already have a deal in the works for one from "notacarlo"? With only 11 posts, you've yet to learn how people will use the 'ole PM or direct email method of stealing a part or making a cheap sale right underneath your nose. I was actually gonna post that I had several DP's for sale, but I saw notacarlo, Pete, & several other guys I've known (& done business with) for years had already offered to help you with one. Good luck in your search.

yeah i know man i was just bustin your chops, i just wanted to see pix b4 i sent the dough ya know? does anybody know who sells new ones that are NOT aftermarket?

I have a 2.75" DP with test pipe for sale...just like stock but 2.75".

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 94
No problem O-duals. I've seen the good, the bad, & the ugly this wonderful family of our's has to offer since 1988. Hopefully you'll get a good deal on a nice part.

I was at work until 9 last night. I have them, just didn't go tearing through my 32 degree garage last night.

Plenty to chose from....I will get'em up tonight. If they let me go home.

I'm in se indiana and have a nice one if you are interested. Pm me your phone number and I will text a pic to you or can email you one. 50 bucks shipped.

Back